In times of distress my mother is my anchor .
在痛苦憂傷的時候 , 我母親 成了 我的 精神支柱 .
I have sprained my ankle. That is why I am limping along.
我把腳踝扭傷了. 所以走起路來一跛一跛.
I'm in too much pain.
我太痛了
Many scientists have voiced concern about the abuse of antibiotics.
許多科學家表示 對濫用抗生素 的擔憂.
Her sick child is a great anxiety to her.
她那生病的孩子 帶給她 極大的焦慮.
Audrey appeared to be sleeping , but in fact she was wide awake.
奧黛莉 看上去好像 睡著了 , 其實她 完全醒著.
I'd like to express my appreciation for your help.
對你的幫助 我表示由衷的感謝.
They got into an argument about money.
他們為錢的事 爭吵起來.
I have arranged for a doctor to see you.
我已安排了醫生來為你看病.
That man was rushed to hospital but was dead on arrival.
那位男士 被急速送往醫院 , 但在抵達醫院時 已經死亡.
If your arteries are blocked , your blood cannot be carried to various parts of your body.
如果你的動脈堵塞, 那麼血液就無法輸送到 身體各部位.
Take a couple of aspirin for your headache.
吃兩片 阿斯匹靈 , 治治你的頭痛.
Julia was seized with a severe asthma attack.
茱莉亞 忽然 感到 一陣 嚴重的 氣喘病 發作.
沒有留言:
張貼留言